Thursday, January 15, 2009

T.V. and Crabs.

I know a lot of people don't hold there crabs but I like too. I can get a feeling of where they are (even through my clothes) When the large ones are on me. what I like to do Is turn on a 30 minute program and hold them for about 30 minutes, then they'll go back Into there cage. I think this Is a good way of getting crabs used to you, even If they just sit there.

Electronics are a major part of the World now and some of the time We just won't have "time" too Actually hold the crabs, wrong you are! You can easily talk on a phone and hold one, Play the computer(Or laptop), and let them crawl around on you.. or even on the Desk! (As long as Its safe and you keep an eye on them) I like to do activity's with my crabs.. that way They can feel "Included" Too. However, you do have to be ready for a pinch.. because, well, Crabs Are Crabby. ;) trust me, I know this from experience.

-

The other day I was thinking about adding a salt water pool to the Crabitat, bubbles, filter, rocks, etc, a real beach for the crabs! Then I got thinking about fiddlers. they needed a salt water pool, right? I was thinking that maybe If I did my research my mom would let me get some fiddlers in with them.

well Lo and behold, I can't find any sites about them! ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment