Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Sad Passing.

I will always remember you, Mr.krabs, Tank. I thought I should put a Memorial up for you too(Copied from the HCA's memorial/tribute area, because If I type It up again I'll be In tears)

-

Mr.krabs, I'll never forget the day I got you.

I saw you In the petstore 2 weeks before Mom said I could get crabs. I said "Look at this one, Mom, do you think I could get crabs? I have the money and could go the research." Of course the answer was 'No,' well, when my Guinea pig died, My Mom and Dad went for a walk with the Dog and came back, saying that I could get crabs as long as I paid for them, and did the Research first. I hit the net and In less then 2 days I had become an Expert, but little did I know I needed to know a lot more then Knowledge.

We went down to our local pet store and went In, and Lo and Behold, You were still there. The cashier dug up the crabs(at the time I did not know this was bad -- I corrected her on the next visit) and I got Tank, Mr.krabs, and Pod. Mr.krabs of course was my first choice, I had loved him the moment I laid my eyes on him 2 weeks ago and knew He was right. I went online and looked up even more things after having them, I got bored for a while and didn't take them out but did take care of them. When the Degu died we cleaned out the 10 gallon and Tank died shortly after (R.I.P Babe, I miss ya..) but yet he Never gave off the death smell. I still feel bad that I could have buried him alive. We bought Scooter and Google, thats when I corrected the Cashier and we went home to the tank. You were so funny to watch rip around, We never did get that video of you. when my mom suggested one you we're underground, starting to molt. while I was sleeping, Mom Dug you up and buried you In the ISO. After talking to a dear friend on the HCA, we realized we had done a boo boo and dug you up, putting you on the sand. a few days later you crawled out of your shell and went Into the corner. slowly digging for about 3 days, you eventually grew mold and we gave you a bath. you did not survive, baby, i feel worse and worse everyday.

Today we got you a very pretty flower, with Red flowers on It. we will bury you today, and your ISO will be out and put away until needed again when a Micro gets hurt / molts and comes up all squishy(as In pink and fresh and new, toe nails and all). You were my best friend and made me feel so special. You made me happy and Tears well In my eyes as I think about you. You were precious, special and loved. You deserved a better owner, but I couldn't have asked for a better crab. even though you Pinched me many many times, I still understood you and loved you very deeply. <3

You'll always be missed when I adopted you on that fine afternoon, I didn't know what was In store. here I am, obsessed and crying about something most people wouldn't understand. You were my baby....

And get Tank to share the lettuce! Wink

Your duty Is done, rest peacefully over Rainbow bridge, I will meet you there. <3


Love, Your Adopted Mommy.


-

However I am late, baby, I felt I still needed a Memorial for You, Tank, you meant so much to me.

I remember you were my third choice. You were so active and wonderful. I remember giggling and laughing with my mom at the pet store. we enjoyed you guys all so much, and you expesically. You guys all had so much character.. I remember the time you pinched Cuddles(our dog) On the nose! I was so worried you had gotten hurt. you turned Into her favorite, you weren't scared of her witch meant so much to her. The others would avoid here, witch Is understandable considering shes over 20x the size of you guys. When you began to get sluggish and with the first bath I had thought I had drowned you. thank goodness I hadn't. I love you, bud, You will always been In my heart. When I found you curled out on the sand I was concerned, and I remember getting almost no comfort. ....I miss you. so much. I will always remember how you would drag the Lettuce Into the house and eat three quarters of It. you loved that stuff so much, It made me giggle and laugh, and take my mind off of things that were going on In life. you guys brightened me up so much. Your duty Is done, rest peacefully over Rainbow bridge, I will meet you there. <3

...and don't forget to share the Lettuce. :']

Love, Your Adopted Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment