Okay so like, I'm new to this whole "Blog" Thing. ^_^; but I know I talk alot.. so here goez.
I live in Canada.. I'm a crabber and proud member of the HCA. I have a local pet store where I purchase all my crabs.. and I'm proud to say yes I have done a "Rescue" as some call It. (However I've never seen one In a painted shell)
The "Rescue" was with Mr.Twisty, He was missing his small pincher and one leg. (maybe more, I haven't see him for awhile) Hes In a tree snail shell, Witch Is where he got his name. He's a purple pincher.. and hes tan!! SO COOL!!
He came home with Cheesecurl (Who FINALLY switched shells.) And he came In a poor Shell and missing a few pieces of Limbs, but nothing serious. (Entire leg, pincher, eye, etc)
I could start ranting / raving about all my crabbies, but lets save the babies for later. :]
I am an Active writer(I have yet to complete a story), and plan on taking Art up Because I'm making my own comic book. I own lots of crabbies, and have a 44g upstairs in the hall for them! my favorite Series Is the spiderwick chronicles; And I'm uhhhh.. a geek / nerd
okay so onto the crabbies since my life Is completely boring! <3
Theres..
Mr.krabs - Deceased - He was my favorite. he had a Zebra type of shell, he was very active but pinched all the time. He was a micro, but deserved a better owner :(
Tank - Deceased - He was a bit shy, but warmed up eventually.. He passed away due to PPS. :(
Pod - The only remaining guy out of the Originial three (Mr.krabs, Tank, Pod) He Is very Friendly and took tanks shell, but It fits him better. Hes probably one of my smallest and close friends with Google and Scooter.
Google - One out of two of our second group; Google was shy at first but warmed up when he moved Into the bigger tank and had space away from the larger crabs.
Scooter - Came home with Google; This little fella Is REALLY evil O_O he's just a small guy, like Google and Pod but he jumps out at ya! xD first succesfull molter!
Pegleg - Pegleg, got his name because he's missing a leg(He finally got his gel one)! He's quite friendly and I love to hold this little guy. :)
Peepo - Peepo Is my first purple pincher! Hes an extremely friendly, and he's around the size of Pegleg. He burys under most of the time, but no molts (yet)!
Sporgle - Sporgle Is my one and only Ruggie!(however I'm having doubts because hes a mean little fella and his eye stalks are FAT.. then again we have fat crabs, soo) Hes around the same size as peepo and came home with him, too x]
Biggie - Biggie never really got a name so "Biggie" Just kind of stuck, lol. Hes one of my largest purple pinchers (yet tied with another; and smaller then my current streaker) He's got a large paitence and I've only ever been warned once (oh we love you bath day. *rolls eyes*)
Mr. Twisty - You know about him already, silly! :D
Cheesecurl - You know about him already, silly! :D
Norman - Norman Is in a spiked turbo; He fits perfectly inside and again, is a purple pincher!! (I like theese guys alot, no?) Hes gentle and hangs out with the little doods. hehe.
No name - So Little guy, decided to streak? one of the larger guys No name Has decided to drop his shell. grr xD
No name - sweet as can be he has a few chips in his shell :( I'm hoping for a switch..BUT NOT A STREAKER! lol.
so now you know about me.. the crabs..BUT NOT THE CRABITAT! ZOMG.
I haz 4 dishes. 2 small, 2 HUGESLEFJDSKF. :x
I have a coconut climbing wall..
two heat lamps, one UTH 50 wat and one UTH 100 wat.
I has shellz. lotz. =]
I have one cocohut; and a snake hut. I currently have an ISO and I'm holding a funueral tomorrow :[
...
i have lots of things.
yes I do. I Iz lucky girl. :]]]]
MR.KRABS SAYS G'NTIE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK! <3
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment