Its been awhile since I posted and thought I'd update a bit.
Well, No sign of Pegleg I'm beginning to get a Bit worried, Biggie Is digging right where he last saw him. luckily she dug -next- to him, shes trying to get Under to molt, I think. she has enough eco earth and should be able to get under, even If you can still see the top of her shell.
I'm going to be gone from the 16th - 19th, so I have to clear out all the gross food today and give them some new stuff tonight, clear that out In the morning and put In MORE fresh food. I want to make sure that they will survive. I'll put In lots of fresh water, salt water, etc etc and hope that'll do.
Everythings going well Down here.. the snow Is Finally starting to melt.
Until later,
The Insane Crabber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment